285 FOUNTAIN STREET SOUTH, CAMBRIDGE
Built between 1855-1858, this building was first a stage coach stop on the Huron Trail. Since then this Georgian red-brick building has been home to a button factory, rooming house, several restaurants, and small businesses including Postability most recently. The charm and character of this lovely historic building shines through following extensive renovations and a complete demolition of the 2,300SF office space. The final brick-and-beam look features exposed roots of the main floor that mix the original traits of the building with the modern structural integrity of the steel beams. New washrooms, kitchenette, and open-concept offices make for a functional and modern workplace.